CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE
Stanford Park Caravan Park image from Alan Rogers
back to attractions overview page
- Wolvey Caravan Park, near Wolvey, 3 miles away from premises. LE10 3HF phone 01455 220 493 or 01455 220 630. Closed in winter. 110 pitches on grass and hard standing. Very good, clean facilities. There's a fishing lake, 9 hole putting green and football field on site. Showers, Launderette, TV room, Dog walking field Very close to my premises, especially if you are coming via junction 2 of the M6. In my printed information pack it's marked at the top of my map, Page 1a: “Overview from junction 2 of M6 and junction 20 of M1”. From junction 2 of M6 carry on past Ansty and then Shilton towards Wolvey and just after the junction with B4112, turn into Wolvey Villa Farm on the right. Highly recommended. Prices (2018): £18 with hook up, £14 without.
- Reviews (38)
- Lodge Farm, Long Lawford, 4 miles away from premises CV23 9DU Phone 01788 560 193 Open Easter till end October on grass and all year round on 5 hardstanding sites with hook ups. Can take motor caravans up to 22 feet. With larger motor homes, phone first – they can sometimes be accommodated. Chemical toilet emptying point. Dogs welcome. 2 pubs , both within 300 yards.
- Reviews (27)
- Sherwood Farm 6 miles away from premies. CV23 9BH Stretton on Dunsmore (no website) Phone 01788 810 325 Open all year. No hook up. Grass and hard standing. £6
- 1 Review: This CL is a basic site right adjacent to the A45 but apart from some traffic noise it is very peaceful. We were welcomed by Joan who was lovely and suggested a nice flat spot for our twin axle Caravan in a field behind her house. Be warned this site has a toilet but No shower or hot water which wasn’t a problem for us as we have our own. Very easy access, and a bargain at £6 per night if all you are after is somewhere to park up with few Amenities.
- Lairhillock 8 miles away from premises CV23 9TP Phone 01926 63 2119 Marton (no children) beautiful scenery, close to Drayton Water and Dunchurch village. Open all year round. Very good amenities. Showers free of charge. Grass and hard standing. £17.50 with hook up. Very good pub with Indian restaurant nearby in Marton village with excellent reviews.
- 62 reviews
- Stanford Hall Caravan Park 12 miles from premises. LE17 6DH. Phone LE17 6DH Lutterworth. In grounds of Standord Hall stately home. No toilet block or showers. Does have electric hook up and water and waste facilities. Excellent reviews from my customers.
- 26 reviews
- 3 minute video of Stanford Hall Caravan Park
- Beautiful church near Stanford Hall (5 minute video) turn left out of the caravan park, 0.6 mile
- St. Nicholas Church 14th Century, "full of treasures" built on the site of an earlier, Norman church.
- Eriba Glade caravan park. 7 miles from premises CV23 9JQ Phone 01926 632 454 11 hard standings. 6 electric hook ups and toilet. "Brilliant dog walk through the woods" Shower and toilet block. Chemical toilet disposal point. Drinking water taps. Pets welcome.
- Shoulder of Mutton country pub which gets all 5 star reviews (44) is just one mile and a half away.
- 12 reviews for Eriba Glade
- (back to top)
- back to attractions overview page