Hotels and B & B's
back to attractions overview page
- The subsidised deal!(For one person only)If you are coming from 100 miles to 180 miles away I will pay half for your evening meal, a room and breakfast at a Premier Inn if you book the room for a Friday, or Saturday. If you are coming from more than 180 miles away I will pay the full price for a Friday or Saturday. Bring the receipt and I will knock it off your bill. I am open on Saturdays and Sundays. (Day off on Monday and Tuesday). This deal is mandatory if you are coming from more than 180 miles away.
3 Premier Inns
- 3 Premier Inns close by.There are 3 Premier Inn hotels, all very close to my premises. Book in on the Premier Inn website. Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are much cheaper and remember - I work Saturdays and Sundays, (Monday and Tuesday are my days off). There are two options when you book: “Flex” which means you are allowed to cancel up to 1pm on the day and get a refund, or “Saver” which means no refunds if you cancel. The flex option is about £12 more expensive. So go for the “Saver” option. If I need to postpone your booking for any reason I will refund what you paid. To give you an idea of prices, thursday night this week is £61.50 with the “Saver” deal. On Friday it's £43. If you book one month ahead it's £33. Saturday night and Sunday night are about the same price as Friday. (This was written in February 2018, prices may have gone up if you are reading this a year later.) Look for the tick box options to the right of the picture of the hotel on your booking form and click the “Saver” option.
- Heating in the rooms:I've noticed on some reviews that people sometimes complain about the rooms being cold or too hot. I think they have missed the electronic thermostat switch on the wall which controls the heating. Using this you can set the exact temperature you want. It just takes about an hour to reach the temperature you set.
- WiFi in Premier Inns. There is free Wifi but if you want to do streaming, you will have to pay £5 extra for their “Ultimate WiFi” option.
- Premier Inn Ansty Rooms with showers only. Nice secluded location with farm land all around. Brewers Fayre restaurant attached (stays open to 10pm). The nearest to my premises at 2.2 miles away.Very handy if you are coming in from Junction 2 of the M6 because it's halfway to my premises. CV7 9JP
- On google maps Scroll down for 64 reviews and 162 photos
- Premier Inn Coventry East (M6,Jct2) CV2 2SZ Rooms with bath and shower. Just off Junction 2 of the M6 but it's a nice peaceful location nevertheless. It's near Tesco and there's a multi screen cinema next door. 4.9 miles from my premises. Very handy if you are coming on the M6, but it would be very straightforward to reach if you are traveling south or north on the M1. Just get onto the M6 at junction 19 of the MI and follow the M6 west to junction 2. Brewers Fayre restaurant right next door, closes at 11pm. Nandos, Burger King and Franky and Benny's restaurants also very close.
- On google maps Scroll down for 118 photos and 57 reviews
- Coventry East (Binley/A46) CV3 2TA Rooms with bath and shower. 5 miles away from my premises. Restaurant attached TGI Friday's is close by and there is a McDonalds half a mile away. Just opposite is a huge B & Q. This is where they try out lines to see if they sell. If they do they roll it out to smaller branches. So if you are looking for something that is hard to find elsewhere, you will probably find it here. This Premier Inn is just off the second roundabout on the A46 coming from Junction 2 of the M6.
- On google maps Scroll down for 136 reviews and 168 photos
- White Lion in Brinklow, Broad Street, Brinklow, Rugby, CV23 0LN Phone 01788 832 579 Very close to my premises. A nice room for £45 one person, £59 double. Includes a very good breakfast. There are also two cottages available. One for 4 persons, one for 6 persons. No restaurant. Bar food available. Sporting fixtures shown on wide screen television. Can be a bit noisy sometimes. (Check that that there are no events booked for during your proposed stay).
- Bull's head in Brinklow , Brinklow, Rugby, CV23 0NE Phone 01788 832 355 2 miles from my premises. WiFi. With restaurant. The Bull's head has recently been completely refurbished. There are four double rooms (newly decorated) with shower. £55 a room at the time of writing (Feb. 2018) Continental breakfast in room. No cooked breakfast in the morning but Pumpkin's Deli in Brinklow high street or Malt Kiln Farm shop both do superb cooked breakfasts. At the time of writing this (2nd February 2018), a Dutch couple with a 130 ate in the restaurant and took a room. They reported that they had a very nice meal and the room was niceley furnished and decorated, big and warm. (on a very cold day in February) Picture of rooms (from website)
- 121 reviews and 117 photos on google maps (scroll down)
- Home Farm, Stretton on Dunsmore, CV8 3EP Phone 02476 305 139 (no online bookings taken) 8.5 miles from premises, mostly along the Fosse Way. £47 for a single, £72 for a double including breakfast. All rooms with ensuite bathroom (power shower). WiFi available in some rooms. Large garden and views of open countryside. Beautiful location, just one mile from Ryton Pools country park. Licenced bar. Storage space for fishing tackle. Just 80 yards from Meadowlands fisheries. See my page on local fishing.
- Home Farm on google maps
- Wethele Manor Farm CV33 9BZ Phone 01926831772 11.5 miles from premises on the Fosse Way. (This would be ideal if you are coming from the South West or South, using the Fosse Way or M40) 16th century Manor House. Beautiful place, furnished with antiques, in country park. Oustanding website. One of the best websites I've ever seen (apart from a little slow in loading) Prices start at around £90 for a double room with en-suite bathroom and power shower, including breakfast. Free WiFi. Mobile friendly, interactive online booking system here.
- Wethele Manor Farm on google maps Scroll down for reviews and photos
- Coombe Abbey Hotel 4 star country hotel, 3 miles from premises. Prices start at £80 Interactive, online booking system (not mobile friendly, use desktop or laptop) Grade 1 listed, beautiful hotel, started life as a 12th century monastery. Set in Capability Brown landscaped parkland. The place reeks of history. Read about its history here
- On google maps
- The Golden Lion Hotel, Easenhall CV23 0JA Phone 01788 833577 3 miles away from premises (through country lanes). Easenhall is a charming, peaceful village. 3 star hotel. 17 ensuite rooms. Prices start at £68 for a single with bed and breakfast. The hotel has a very good restaurant which gets 5 star reviews and many local people eat there regularly. Breakfast buffet or cooked breakfast to order. Interactive, mobile friendly,online booking system
- Golden Lion Hotel on google maps Scroll down for 57 reviews and 77 photos
- (back to top)
- back to attractions overview page