5 and 10 year guarantees: "If you see any rust coming through the coating within the time frame of the guarantee - bring it back and have it retreated free of charge." We no longer inject into doors, boot lid and bonnet lid as with modern manufacturing methodss corrosion of these parts is a thing of the past. Defender bulkheads ARE injected of course as are box sections underneath on all models and a photographic record is made of the injections and uploaded to your Customer Record Page. There are some conditions on the guarantee for very rusty cars. see here )
Prices for Land Rovers and 4x4's - "Before 'n' After improved Waxoyl treatment" (5 year guarantee):
- Short wheel base Land Rovers (90/Disco etc) - £575 plus vat
- Long wheel base Land Rover (110/Range Rover etc) - £605 plus vat
- Japanese and similar (Navara, Patrol, Shogun, Amazon, Patrol etc. etc.) - £690 plus vat
Prices for Land Rovers and 4x4's - "CR coating" (10 year guarantee):
"If you see any rust coming through the coating within ten years, bring it back and have it retreated free of charge (but see conditions for very rusty cars)" here
- Short wheel base Land Rovers (90/Disco etc) - £675 plus vat
- Long wheel base Land Rover (110/Range Rover etc) - £705 plus vat
- Japanese and similar (Navara, Patrol, Shogun, Amazon, Patrol etc. etc.) - £780 plus vat
- (Note:The CR coating has a very strong smell which will fade in about 2 weeks. So if your garage adjoins your house, leave the car out of the garage for a couple of weeks.)
- For extra charges for very rusty vehicles, class d) and class e) see “How it works” page here Don't forget we will be making a photographic record of the treatment on your own web page on our site and you will receive an email with a link to review this together with an alphanumeric code you can use to log in to your own admin panel. See “How it works” page
- Booking in:
- Land Rovers are done on Saturdays, Sundays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
- Time slots are: 8.30 and 9.30am - to 6pm
- Courtesy Car - now mandatory (Unless you want to take an all day walk along the canal or you have someone to pick you up)
- Note that in the new premises near Rugby we are out in the sticks and there are no buses so we will not accept your booking unless you also book the courtesy car (unless you want to go for a walk or a mountain bike ride along the canal all day). If you are bringing your vehicle to us yourself you can borrow our Peugeot 208 quicksilver supermini estate, 2 litre diesel, manual) as a courtesy car and have a great day out exploring Warwickshire while we rustproof your vehicle.
- The courtesy car is not insured by me. You will need to get day insurance to drive the courtesy car. Click here to purchase if for £20. Reg. no. KV05 JYN. The car has green flag breakdown cover (in the glove compartment). You will need to show me the day insurance certificate.
- Confirming your booking
- Once you have booked in, to confirm your booking you will need to send a cheque for £100 (made out to Chris Parkinson) for the Before 'n' After improved waxoyl treatment or the CR coating together with a signed, printed off copy of the terms and conditions (both treatments) click here for the terms and conditions. A form with text in blue font will come up after you have completed filling in the diary and booking form to remind you and give you the address to send them to. (The address is also at the top of the terms and conditions first page.) When I receive your cheque, I will send you a receipt and confirmation and a 23 page information pack telling you how to get here and what you can do when you are here. In spring 2018 I put up a huge amount of information on this website about what you can do while we rustproof your vehicle on the "Attractions page". You will see 2 videos of how to find my premises in Smeaton Lane at the top. Click on the attractions page here. Please note: You do not need to send a covering letter with your cheque - just put the date of your booking and your telephone numbers on the back of the cheque. If we do not receive your cheque within two weeks, your booking will be cancelled (but if you can't make it let us know as quickly as possible anyway). Many people no longer use cheque books. You can do a bank transfer for the deposit. If you do, please print off a copy of the transaction or email me a screenshot. C J PARKINSON 20-73-48 13586146
- How to book yourself in:
- Only one vehicle can be rustproofed per day. Please select a "free" date for your booking.
- Instructions (you may want to print these instructions off now as a guide for when you go to the diary page).
- 1. Click on diary
- 2) Click on the appropriate month and then check to see if the day/time slot you require is free.
- 3) Now scroll down the page and at the bottom of the diary page you will find a form called "add a booking". Note: do not select Sunday, Monday or Tuesday as these are not "Land Rover" days. If you do select one of these days the booking software will not accept your booking. First of all, use the "Select a vehicle" drop down menu to select "Land Rover". Then fill in the rest of the form with your details and the date you have chosen etc. Use the "drop down menu" to select your time slot (Just click on the "time" field and the drop down menu will appear). The courtesy car is always available.
- 4) Click on the 'save' button. A form with blue font appears when you click "save" at the bottom of the form reminding you to send your cheque together with your terms and conditions. It gives you the address to send your signed terms and conditions and cheque (or bank transfer details print off).
- Note: Your booking is only valid if you have sent a cheque and received my written receipt and confirmation/information pack. DO NOT travel if you do not have this because I will not be able to do your car without this.