- Please note: I use column lifts to lift your car. (Very safe!) Very low slung cars, for example Austin Healey or Nissan Skyline or cars with small wheels like the original mini or Ford Puma will not go on the lifts. Email me if in doubt: Prices given below are an indication only. Email me for an accurate quote.
Prices for Cars - "Before 'n' After improved Waxoyl treatment" (5 year guarantee
"If you see any rust coming through the coating within five years, bring it back and have it retreated free of charge". Conditions apply on very rusty cars see how it works page here. Perforation of panels is not covered by the guarantee.
Medium sized saloons £580 plus vat. Sport cars (MGB, Mazda MX-5 etc) £540 plus vat.
Prices for Cars - "CR coating" (10 year guarantee):
"If you see any rust coming through the coating within ten years, bring it back and have it retreated free of charge" (Perforation of panels is not covered by the guarantee) Conditions apply on very rusty cars see how it works page here.
Medium sized saloons £680 plus vat. Sport cars (MGB, Mazda MX-5 etc) £640 plus vat.
(Note: The CR coating has a very strong smell which will fade in about 2 weeks. So if your garage adjoins your house, leave the car out of the garage for a couple of weeks.)
For extra charges for very rusty vehicles, class d) and class e) see “How it works” page Click here
- Don't forget we will be making a photographic record of the treatment on your own individual web page on our site and you will receive an email with a link to review this together with an alphanumeric code you can use to log in to administer your own admin panel. See “How it works” page
- Booking in:
- Courtesy Car - now mandatory
Note that in the “new” (since 2008) premises near Rugby we are out in the sticks and there are no buses so we will not accept your booking unless you also book the courtesy car (unless you want to go for a walk along the canal all day or you have someone to pick you up). You can borrow our Peugeot 208 quicksilver supermini estate, 2 litre diesel, manual) as a courtesy car and have a great day out exploring Warwickshire while we rustproof your vehicle. Make sure you have a good browse of our attractions pages.
- The courtesy car is not insured by me. If you have a comprehensive policy on your own car it usually covers you to drive other vehicles third party. This is fine with me, on the understanding that you will pay for any damage you cause to my car of course. If you don't want to take the risk you can get comprehensive day cover here for £20. Reg. no. KV05 JYN. The car has green flag breakdown cover (in the glove compartment).
- Confirming your booking
Once you have booked in, to confirm your booking you will need to send a cheque for £100 (made out to Chris Parkinson) for the Before 'n' After improved waxoyl treatment or the CR coating, together with a signed, printed off copy of the terms and conditions (both treatments) click here . A form with text in blue font will come up after you have completed filling in the diary and booking form to remind you and give you the address to send them to. (The address is also at the top of the first page of the terms and condtions). When I receive your cheque, I will send you a receipt and confirmation and a 23 page information pack telling you how to get here and what you can do when you are here. In spring 2018 I put up a huge amount of information on this website about what you can do while we rustproof your vehicle. Click on the attractions page here.
- Please note: You do not need to send a covering letter with your cheque - just put the date of your booking and your telephone numbers on the back of the cheque. If we do not receive your cheque within two weeks, your booking will be cancelled (but if you can't make it please let us know as quickly as possible anyway). Many people no longer use cheque books. You can do a bank transfer for the deposit. If you do, please print off a copy of the transaction and enclose it with your terms and conditions or email me a screenshot. C J PARKINSON 20-73-48 13586146
- How to book yourself in:
- Only one vehicle can be rustproofed per day. Please select a "free" date for your booking.
- Instructions (you may want to print these instructions off now as a guide for when you go to the diary page).
- 1. Click on diary
- 2. Click on the appropriate month and then check to see if the day/time slot you require is free.
- 3. Now scroll down the page and at the bottom of the diary page you will find a form called "add a booking". Note: do not select Monday or Tuesday as these are my days off and no vehicles are done on these days. If you do select one of these days the booking software will not accept your booking. First of all, use the "Select a vehicle" drop down menu to select "Land Rover". Then fill in the rest of the form with your details and the date you have chosen etc. Use the "drop down menu" to select your time slot (Just click on the "time" field and the drop down menu will appear). The courtesy car is always available.
- 4. Click on the 'save' button. A blue form appears when you click "save" at the bottom of the form reminding you to send your cheque together with your terms and conditions. The blue form gives you the address to send your signed terms and conditions and cheque (or bank transfer details print off).
- Note: Your booking is only valid if you have sent a cheque or done a transfer for £100 and received my written receipt & confirmation/information pack. DO NOT travel if you do not have this because I will not be able to do your car without this.